Welcome to the Biopixel website. These Site Terms set out the terms and conditions that apply to your access and use of this website. By visiting or using this website, you agree to comply with the Site Terms and all applicable laws. If you do not agree, you should not use this website.
We are the sole and exclusive copyright owners of this website and our content, including, but not limited to, information, images, data, vision, content, animation, videos, visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, computer code and software, in connection with this website (together the Material). The compilation of Material on this website is owned exclusively by Biopixel.Biopixel grants you a limited, non-exclusive licence to access and use this website only as permitted by these Site Terms, provided that you do not modify the website or any Material and you retain all copyright, trademark and proprietary notices. Under this licence you must not:
- unless otherwise expressly permitted on the website, copy or download the website in whole or part (other than page caching);
- use or distribute the website or any Material for any commercial purpose or for any public display, except with the express written consent of Biopixel;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any Material or other information contained on the website; or
- transfer this website or any Material to any person or “mirror” this website or any Material on any other server.
The images, logos and names on this website which identify Biopixel or its affiliates are proprietary marks of Biopixel or one of its affiliates (Marks). The Marks must not be used:
- in connection with any product or service that is not a Biopixel product or service;
- in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers; or
- in any manner that is derogatory to Biopixel.
- You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any Mark or other proprietary information (such as images, text or forms) or use meta tags or “hidden text” using any Mark, without Biopixel’s prior written consent.
Biopixel grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of this website, provided that the link does not represent Biopixel or its affiliates, or any of their services, in a misleading, disparaging or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any Mark (other than Biopixel’s name) as part of the link, without Biopixel’s prior written consent.
- Third Party Content and Sites
This website may contain links to websites and services operated by third parties (Third Party Sites). Third Party Sites are not under Biopixel’s control and Biopixel is not responsible for, and does not endorse, those Third Party Sites. You access and use Third Party Sites at your own risk.
- Information provided by you
You may submit your feedback, comments, questions or other information to us from time to time (Your Content). Your Content must not:
- breach any applicable laws, regulations, standards or codes;
- infringe any third party’s rights; or
- contain material that is unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent or otherwise offensive.
- You grant Biopixel a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display Your Content throughout the world in any media. You grant Biopixel and its sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with Your Content, if they choose.
The information on this website may contain delays, errors and omissions. Biopixel does not warrant the suitability, completeness, accuracy or currency of any information on this website including Third Party Content or any Third Party Site or that any services, including services provided by third parties referred to on our website, will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, suitable for your purposes or error-free.The material and information contained in this website is not intended to be advice. You may not rely on this information and should always seek independent advice before making any business decision.
Biopixel’s liability for statutory or implied conditions or warranties, which cannot be excluded, is limited to the maximum extent allowable under applicable law.To the extent permitted by applicable law, Biopixel is not liable (whether in contract, negligence or any other tort, under any statute or otherwise) for any loss, damage or expense (including special, indirect, consequential loss, loss of profit or revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of data or business interruption) (Loss) that you or any person incurs arising directly or indirectly out of or referable to Material or Third Party Content on this website or a Third Party Site.You indemnify Biopixel against all Loss incurred by Biopixel arising directly or indirectly out of your use of this website or your breach of these Site Terms.In these Site Terms, indemnities and limitations and exclusions of liability in favour of Biopixel are to be construed as indemnities, limitations and exclusions in favour of each of Biopixel’s affiliates.
All rights not expressly granted in these Site Terms are reserved by Biopixel.If a provision of these Site Terms is void, voidable, unenforceable or the invalid part severed, the remainder of this Agreement will not be affected.No failure, delay or indulgence by Biopixel in exercising any power or right conferred by these Site Terms will operate as a waiver of that power or right.Biopixel may assign, novate or transfer any of its rights or obligations under these Site Terms without your consent. You may not assign, novate or transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Site Terms without Biopixel’s prior written consent.These Site Terms are governed by the laws of the jurisdiction from which you access this website.